Evidence

Starry2008LKBBS

 

Caressing me in a whisper,

sounds that I could never hear

or feel.

Nights of thousands stars, brilliant as the Jewel I see from space,

all of them reunited,

in the glimpse of a second,

an image I could never forget….

 

The calmness came to life,

after the shadows dancing,

YOU embraced my destiny.

 

Over mountains of silver and sand,

of gold and fresh honey,

I hear the whisper again.

 

And you Are, the above and beyond,

the last ladder of myriads of ladders,

this child who became a man child

without sorrow, again happy,

again filled with the Truth

and without solitude anymore.

 

And YOU, whom I thank endlessly

for you took this child and drove him to the Love

Forever

In Eternity.

 

Maryam

 

IMAGE

2 comment (s):

  1. Mo'in said...

    Dear Maryam,

    Very beautiful!

    Thank you.

    All good wishes,

    mo'in

  2. Studio Nozi said...

    Great read, thank you.

Post a Comment