To the Readers / A los lectores

 

I thank all the people who have left comments at the guestbook. I have not been here for a few months. I am back again. Back to the blog that once started as if it was just a dream and now has some archives (and followers).  Thank you.

Although I have been connected all this time to the Source, it is now that I will be posting again as I used to before.

Journeys have many different ways to be walked. And I was walking on a different (but the same) path.

 

Agradezco a cuantos han ido dejado comentarios en el libro de visitas. No he estado aquí durante unos meses. Pero estoy de regreso. De regreso al blog que una vez comencé como si se tratase de un sencillo sueño y ya posee una cantidad de archivos (y seguidores). Gracias.

Aunque he permanecido conectada a la Fuente, de nuevo volveré a postear como solía hacerlo.

Los viajes toman diferentes formas en nuestras vidas. Y yo estaba caminando por uno de ellos (que es a fin de cuentas el mismo camino.)

Technorati Tags: ,

0 comment (s):

Post a Comment